In 2006, final approvals were received for the construction of the publicly financed, 41,888 seat, 1.1 million square foot baseball stadium to allow the former Expos (now the Nationals) to move to DC. As primary participant in a joint venture, JVP Engineers provided complete mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineering design services for this project.
JVP, as the Engineer of Record, was part of a joint venture for engineering and construction services. We successfully provided engineering design services for the implementation of:
- Mechanical and Plumbing equipment (Trane Chillers, Air Handling Units (AHUs), Roof Top Units (RTUs), VAV systems, Pumps and Motors starters) and power
- Concession/Kitchen equipment and power; Sports lighting, Signage and Scoreboard power; Power, Lighting and Mechanical/Plumbing equipment for Offices, Suites, Lounges, Restaurant and Bars etc.
- Power and lighting for Hydrotherapy, Steam and Exercise areas; Power, Lighting and Mechanical/Plumbing equipment for the Washing Machines and Dryers
- Emergency Generator System for life safety and standby lighting and power loads
- Single line diagram for 13.2kV/5kV/480/208V power system including underground services; High/Medium/Low Voltage equipment (Transformers, Unit Substations, Switchgears, Switchboards, Panelboards etc.) power
- Microlite/Musco make Lighting Control system including dimming