Our Mechanical Engineering services include the design, specifications, construction observation, study and evaluation of the following systems:
• Air Conditioning
• Boiler Facilities
• Building Automation & Controls
• Environmental & Energy Management
• Geothermal Energy
• Pollution Control
• Industrial Ventilation & Water Treatment
• Fire Protection
• Fuel Supply & Storage
• Ice Storage
• High Temperature Hot Water Systems
• Refrigeration & Steam Distribution
Why do you think engineers are important?
Engineering ethics. It’s our duty to protect the public, to not to allow systems or designs or approaches that could injure someone or hurt someone or could hurt the environment or could create a catastrophe. If you miss one little detail it could be disastrous. A role of the engineer is to make life better for everyone but also to protect the general population.
David A. Kincaid